XLAB Torpedo Carbon Mini Mount
The XLAB Torpedo Mini Mount is the fastest front hydration mount. The carbon version is lighter and stiffer. It carries the your water horizontally between your bicycle aerobars, the most aerodynamic hydration position. Having the bottle in front makes it easy to access and is a constant reminder to drink. The XLAB mount is specially designed to be light and aerodynamic with no drag penalty.
Use the XLAB Torpedo Cage to carry an XLAB Aqua-Shot Bottle or standard water botttle. Add an XLAB Aero Computer Mount to keep an eye on your stats.
The mount fits bars that are 80–130 mm apart, center to center, and uses four non-stretch polyester straps which will not lose tension in the sun as zip ties do. Silicone coating prevents the straps slipping on the bars. The mount fits clear of the steerer cap and the bottle cage can be adjusted 1.5" forward and backward on the mount.
- Mounts between aerobars for zero drag penalty
- Easy installation and removal, no tools required
- Fits bars 80–130 mm apart, center to center
- Adjustable fore and aft (Add XLAB Aero Spacers to adjust height)
- Easy swap and easy clean option: Add the XLAB Torpedo Cage and XLAB Aqua-Shot Bottle
- Refillable option: Add the XLAB Torpedo Refill Upgrade Kit
- XLAB Aero Computer Mount can be mounted to it
- Carbon mount
- 4 XLAB XTS Straps
- Installation hardware and instructions
|Weight||Carbon chassis 19 g|
|Material||Carbon Fiber with proprietary unidirectional fiber orientation|
|Manufacturer's Part #||2058|