XLAB Tri Bike Training Strobes
Safety is important so XLAB designed these lights specifically to fit on aero seat posts and aero section cowhorns.
The front light has two 0.5 watt white LEDs. It has three different modes: hi-beam, low-beam, and flashing. The rear light has two 0.5 watt red LEDs and has three different modes: constant, both flashing, alternate lenses flashing. Two AAA batteries, included, are required per light.
Each light can be secured in place with the two provided 'O' rings. Wider flat rings are provided for wider seat posts and aerobars.
- Headlight: Two 0.5 watt white LEDs
- Taillight: Two 0.5 watt red LEDs
- Three headlight modes: Hi-Beam (80 lumens/6 hours), Low-Beam (12 hours), Flashing (17 hours)
- Three taillight modes: Constant (40 lumens/4 hours), Alternate (124 hours), Flashing (21 hours)
- Mounts designed for aero shapes
- Water resistant
|Lumens||80 lumens (front), 40 lumens (rear)|
|Run Time||see product description|
|Battery||Two AAA batteries per light included|
|Manufacturer's Part #||2032|