- 95% Neoprene, 5% Polyester
- Yamamoto #39 neoprene, SCS Nano hydrodynamic coating/super-stretch polyester interior
- Rinse your Zoot wetsuit after every use with clean, fresh water. You can hand wash neoprene with wetsuit-specific soap if desired- make sure to use cold water. Hang dry inside-out
- Increased flexibility in comparison to C39 comes from increased rubber content and increased foam density. C40 is ideal for high stretch areas that require less floatation.
- Wetsuits should never be laundered in a machine. Never use your wetsuit in a chlorinated pool.